COVID-19 pandemic has rocked the world and changed virtually every facet of life and business. In an effort to keep our business community healthy, Advance Thief River will post announcements, resources, and insights on this page.
We will get through this thing. We are #TRFStrong.
Important Links for the Latest Information on COVID-19 Developments
- MN DEED to provide additional COVID-19 Relief grants beginning Sept 20, 2021
- Masks Required Signs and Posters
- FAQs About Face Coverings
- Occupancy Load Determination for Bars & Restaurants
- Employer Preparedness Plan Requirements Checklist (clicking on the link will download the document)
- COVID-19 Preparedness Plan Template (clicking on the link will download the document)
- City of Thief River Falls Emergency Microloan Program
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance (Forgivable Loan)
- SBA COVID-19 Financial Resources Guide
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program
- Minnesota DEED – A Guide for Minnesota Small Businesses Who Need Help
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- Minnesota DEED Small Business Emergency Loans: current loan requests have exceeded funding capacity.
- Federal Resources for Small Businesses – Response to COVID-19
- Minnesota DEED – COVID-19 News site
- Minnesota Department of Health – Guidance for businesses
- Unemployment Insurance
- Shared Work – Offered by the MN Unemployment Insurance (UI) Program to help employers avoid a layoff
- Google G-Suite – Google is offering free access to advanced Hangouts for video conferencing
- Zoom Video Conferencing – Offers free video conferencing software
- Small Business Administration (SBA) – COVID-19 Small Business Guide and Loan Resources
- SBA Disaster Assistance Loan Application
- SBA Coronavirus Related Disaster Assistance – Webinar PowerPoint material
- COVID-19 Information hotline: 651-201-3920 (Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Updates on actions as directed by the Governor of Minnesota: Gov. Walz website
- United Way 2-1-1: Provides free and confidential health and human services information for people in Minnesota 24/7
- Online Addiction Recovery Services
- Rep. Collin Peterson (MN 7th Congressional District) COVID-19 Updates and Resources: View his newsletter online (3/24/20)
Tracking COVID-19 Cases:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota Foundation – COVID-19 Responsive Grants
- State of Minnesota Guidance and Resources for Child Care Providers
- Minnesota Department of Health – Guidance for schools and child care
- Hotline specifically for child care providers to address your questions directly and rapidly: 1-888-234-1268
- Nonprofit Crisis Management: A Checklist
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program
- NMF Emergency Disaster Recovery Grants
- Center for Disaster Philanthropy – How Philanthropy can respond
- Minnesota Council on Foundations – COVID-19 Philanthropic response and updates
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits – COVID-19: What Nonprofits need to know
- SBA Disaster Assistance Loan Application – Nonprofits are eligible to apply
- Otto Bremer Trust Emergency Fund – for nonprofits and local governments
- Spring Board for the Arts Emergency Relief Fund – for artists and communities
Applications accepted between September 20 and September 29. St. Paul - The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) will begin accepting applications for the Main Street COVID Relief Grants Program on September 20th. This program was...
SBA opens applications for Restaurant Revitalization Fund
U.S. Department of Commerce Invests $23 Million in CARES Act Funding to Capitalize Revolving Loan Funds to Help Small Businesses Across Minnesota Respond to Coronavirus July 28, 2020 U.S. Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross announced that the Department’s Economic...
The COVID-19 pandemic has hit everyone hard, and retailers are no exception. This video features great information for retailers, during this unprecedented time, with strategies for you to consider as you start to think about reopening and...
CARES Act – What Employers Need to Know Author: Harmony Kolling, Brady Martz The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES) is now in place and provides some major relief for employers. Below is a summary of portions of the...
Minnesota businesses experiencing economic impact due to COVID-19 are now able to apply for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans. Download a copy of the slides from today's webinar presentation to learn more about the loans and the process of applying. DOWNLOAD WEBINAR...
Advance Thief River
PO Box 773
Thief River Falls, MN 56701
We'd love to hear about your project or needs!