Developing Public- Private Partnerships is our only chance of retaining talent.
After facilitating the Kandiyohi County CEO Program for eight years and witnessing first hand the many positive ripple effects of public and private partnerships, I’ve learned quite a lot. Much of which can be applied to other rural communities struggling with recruiting or retaining talent.
In this talk, you’ll hear our community’s story (from both the teacher AND student perspective) of how we’re working to solve this challenge. We hope it’ll inspire you with new ideas for building momentum in the northwest Minnesota area.
- How to determine specific recruitment strategies
- How to develop win-win relationships
- How to share the story of your community
- How to make your organization a lifelong destination
- How to “sell” your business in the labor market.
Food and beverage provided. Please register by February 25, 2022. For more information, call 218-683-8074.