Thief River Falls, MN — Advance Thief River announced Friday, March 4, the release of an updated Regional Indicators Dashboard. The dashboard compares the community to ten Greater Minnesota peer cities, looking at several important quality of life metrics.
Highlights of the updated dashboard include:
- #1 in percent of households with high-speed broadband
- #2 in lowest weekly childcare cost
- #2 in percent of students participating in enrichment activities
- #2 in percent of workers earning $40,000 or more per year
- #2 in laborforce participation rate
- #3 in lowest percentage of cost-burdened households
- #3 in health outcomes
For more information on the dashboard, visit the Community Profile page of our website.